What A Roller Coaster Ride!

 



I was wondering this morning sitting in my favorite place. I was surprised to have survived three horrific years of my life. I survived. I became stronger.
The highs and lows. It was a mix of gain and loss. Sudden lockdown, losing loved ones, not being able to travel and meet your families back home, contracting covid. Facing all these problems along with your spouse while taking care of your responsibilities was a challenge.
On the other hand, the guilt of not being there 24*7 with your little ones was always there in me. Due to the lockdown, at least that was taken care of. Throw anything at me now… For I am a strong woman.

Comments

  1. You are a super woman without a cape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your slice reads like your blog's background image of highs and lows of the mountain peaks. It reads like a powerful poem and this reader is looking forward to all you will write this month because after reading this one post, I can tell that you are, as you state, "a strong women"! I am so glad you joined! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, looking forward to your writing as well. I am glad I joined.

      Delete
  3. You've captured so much in this powerful slice. These last years really have been a roller coaster ride, and I can see how all of these experiences create that resilience and strength that suffuse your piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the SOLSC! Thank you for sharing your struggles. In the midst of the pain and loss I appreciate that you also see some highs. I look forward to seeing what else you write this month, which may feel like another roller coaster, though a bit tamer than the one COVID tossed our way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think so many of us have found strength within ourselves that we didn't know we had. Yes, you are strong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The roller coaster called life! Who would know that better today than all us humans on the planet! Welcome, superwoman! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the affirming tone in your post. So many hard things and being able to see the strength in it all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment